Indian Army has 85 more total submitted salaries than Indian Air Force.
What pays more Army or Air Force?
Because there are more people in the Army than in the Air Force, the Army offers more opportunities for promotionsThus, after five or ten years of service, a soldier in the Army might be a rank or two higher, and thus receive higher pay, than an airman who joined the Air Force at the same time.
Is Indian army better than airforce?
Indian Air Force is most highly rated for Job security and advancement and Indian Army is most highly rated for Job security and advancement.
Which Armed Force has highest salary in India?
The top 5 highest paying jobs at Indian Army with reported salaries are:
- lieutenant general – ₹28lakhs per year.
- officer commanding – ₹28lakhs per year.
- colonel (retd) – ₹27lakhs per year.
- major general – ₹27lakhs per year.
- brigadier – ₹27lakhs per year.
Who is better Army or Air Force?
When choosing between the Army or the Air Force, each branch has a number of jobs in similar areas. … If you prefer a job that sees more combat, though, the Army may be the right choice for you. If you have more interest in technology, you’ll find more opportunities in the Air Force.
What is Air Force salary?
|1||Marshal of the Nigerian Air Force||Yet to be attained|
|2||Air Chief Marshal||N1,724,283|
What is the salary of army?
U.S. Army Jobs by Salary
|Army Officer||Range:$61k – $116k||Average:$83,829|
|Logistics Manager||Range:$46k – $107k||Average:$70,365|
|Army Sergeant, Infantry||Range:$27k – $52k||Average:$37,510|
|Human Resources (HR) Specialist||Range:$27k – $74k||Average:$43,757|
What is the starting salary of Indian army?
Indian Army Salary Before 7th Pay commission
|Rank||Pay Band||Salary (corresponding pay band)|
|Indian Army Havaldar Salary||PB 1||5200-20200|
|Indian Army Naib Subedar Salary||PB 2||9300-34800|
|Indian Army Subedar Salary||PB 2||9300-34800|
|Indian Army Subedar Major Salary||PB 2||9300-34800|
Which force is best in India?
9 Indian Special Forces That Are Among The Best In The World
- Para Commandos. …
- Ghatak Force. …
- COBRA. …
- Force One. …
- Special Frontier Force. …
- National Security Guard. …
- Garud Commando Force. …
- The Special Protection Group.
Which govt job has highest salary?
Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
- Indian Foreign Services. Indian foreign Services officers are selected through Civil Services exams conducted by the UPSC. …
- IAS and IPS. …
- Defense Services. …
- Scientists/Engineers in ISRO, DRDO. …
- RBI Grade B. …
- PSU. …
- Indian Forest Services. …
- State Service Commissions.
Which Defence job is best?
Air Force Officer
- Technician – Rs 32,769 per month.
- Airforce Pilot – Rs 1,03,638 per year.
- Airman – 45,568 per month.
- Technician – Rs 4,36,000 – Rs 60,0000 per year.
- Airforce Pilot – Rs 9,72,000 to Rs 10,19,000 per year.
- Administrative Officer – Rs. 90,000 to Rs 2,00,000 per month.