How can I get birth certificate in East Delhi?
How to Apply Online for a Birth Certificate of EDMC?
- In the first step, you have to visit the official portal Mcdonline.nic.in.
- After this, you need to fill online application with the correct details for the EDMC Birth Certificate.
- Then click on submit a link to apply for New Delhi Birth Certificate.
How can I get my birth certificate online in Delhi?
The applicant has to follow the below-given procedures to obtain a Birth Certificate Online:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Delhi Government.
- Step 2: Click on “Online Services” option, which is displayed on the home page of the portal.
- Step 3: Select “Birth Certificate” from the list of services.
How can I get my old birth certificate in Delhi?
To get Birth or Death Certificate, one can submit the prescribed application at:
- i) For event more than 1 yr old. International Inoculation Centre (HQ) Birth and Death Centre, Mandir Marg.
- ii) For current year certificate. SBS Place (Gole Market and nearby NDMC area, L.H.M.C Hospital & R.M.L Hospital,New Delhi).
How can I download my birth certificate online in South Delhi?
“For downloading the certificate, one has to visit the website www.mcd.gov.in, and enter the serial number of the certificate.
How can I make a birthday certificate?
Get a birth certificate registration form by visiting your municipal corporation office. Submit the letter that was given by the hospital at the time of your baby’s birth by the medical in-charge. Now you will have to fill the form within 21 days of your baby’s birth.
How can I register death in east Delhi?
Online Registration Procedure
Step 1: The applicant has to log in to the online portal of the Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD). Step 2: Now select your region among North DMC, South DMC, or East DMC. Step 3: Click on “Registration of Birth & Death” option on the page.
How can I get my birth certificate online?
Attach the following documents along with the application in the online process.
- Identity proof of the informer (Aadhar card, voter id, ration card etc.)
- Hospital birth proof (if a child born in a hospital)
- Proof of birth, i.e. letter from the informer if born outside the hospital.
- High school Mark sheet.
How can I get a copy of my birth certificate online in India?
You can also apply for a new certificate online. To get birth certificate form, just visit the official website of your municipal corporation website and get the application form for birth certificate check online and apply for it online.
How can I check my birth certificate online in India?
How to check
- Select the ‘Check online’ button.
- Enter your email address and ORN.
- Verify you’re not a robot with reCAPTCHA.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Select ‘Submit’.
What if I don’t have a birth certificate in India?
NABC stands for non-availability of birth certificate. It is issued when the person has no birth proof. It can be obtained online as well as directly from the municipal corporation. The person can enclose the affidavits, address proof and birth proof along with a covering letter.
How can I correct my date of birth?
You cannot change the birth date in the birth register. However you can file a declaratory suit to declare your correct date of birth and keep the copy of the court decree with your certificates which will solve your purpose.