Hindi is the most spoken language in India. It is one of the official languages of the country. According to the 2011 census, the number of people who speak Hindi as a mother tongue has increased in 2011 as compared to the 2001 census.
What are the 3 most spoken languages in India?
More than one million speakers
|Rank||Language||2011 Census of India (total: 1,210,854,977)|
Which language is most spoken in India after Hindi?
Hindi mother tongue of 44% in India, Bangla second most spoken
- Bengali remains the second most spoken language while Marathi has replaced Telugu in third place.
- Sanskrit was the least spoken of the country’s 22 scheduled languages.
Which is toughest language in India?
Google admits Malayalam(official language of Kerala State) to be the toughest language in India. It is both difficult to learn and speak as compared to any other language in India.
How old is India?
India is home to one of the oldest civilizations in the world. From the traces of hominoid activity discovered in the subcontinent, it is recognized that the area now known as India was inhabited approximately 250,000 years ago.
Which is the richest language in India?
Now coming to why Bengali is considered one of the greatest and richest languages of India.
Which is the queen of all languages?
Which Is The Queen Of All Languages In The World? Kannada Language spoken in the Southern State in India is the Queen Of All Languages In The World. The people spoke the most prominent Dravidian language of Karnataka In India. Almost 44 million people spoke the language across the globe.
Which language is oldest in India?
Sanskrit (5000 years old)
Sanskrit is a widely spoken language in India. Almost all the ancient manuscripts of Hindusim, Jainism and Buddhism were written in this language.
Which is first language in India?
2011 Census India
|Language||First language speakers||Total speakers (millions)|
Which is the first language in the world?
1. Tamil (5000 years old) – Oldest Living Language of the World. Source Spoken by 78 million people and official language in Sri Lanka and Singapore, Tamil is the oldest language in the world.
What is the best language?
The top 10 best languages you should learn in 2021!
- Spanish. Spanish has more native speakers in the world than English, making it the best language to learn when travelling. …
- English. …
- Mandarin Chinese. …
- Portuguese. …
- French. …
- German. …
- Hindi. …
What is the most beautiful language in the world?
Below are the world’s 10 Most beautiful languages.
- English. English is a remarkable language and has a unique history among the major languages in the world. …
- Arabic. Its alphabet and extraordinary calligraphy may be the most beautiful feature in the Arabic language. …
- Italian. …
- Chinese. …
- Czech. …
- Finnish. …
- Cherokee. …