What are the top 5 challenges of India world as a whole?
With inflation high, growth slowing and a need to bolster investor confidence, India faces seven key challenges.
- Education and skills. …
- Urbanization. …
- Health. …
- Sanitation. …
- Gender. …
- Water scarcity. …
What are the major challenges faced by Indian economy?
The primary economic issues in India are:
- Low per capita income.
- Huge dependence of population on agriculture.
- Heavy population pressure.
- The existence of chronic unemployment and under-employment.
- Slow improvement in Rate of Capital Formation.
- Inequality in wealth distribution.
- Poor Quality of Human Capital.
What was the major problem faced the free India?
Another problem faced by independent India was its diverse population. India’s population in 1947 was almost 345 million. This vast population was divided into many castes and religions. They spoke different languages and had their own individual cultural and food habits.
What are the top 5 challenges in front of Indian government in the current situation?
The 5 big challenges that await Indian economy in 2021
- The Growth Challenge. The coronavirus ravaged the Indian economy from a bright spot of the world to become one of the hardest-hit economies. …
- The Fiscal Conundrum. …
- The Banking Fix. …
- The Privatisation Drive. …
- The Vaccine Funds.
What is the biggest problem of India?
India ranks second after China in its total population. Its population has grown 20% per decade, leading to problems that include food deficits, sanitation deterioration, and pollution. Although economic growth numbers look promising, the living standards of most citizens are not changing.
What problems will India face in next 10 years?
In conclusion, the biggest challenge for India in the next ten years is to control poverty and ensure education for all. The government, local administration and citizens should all participate and contribute to eliminating illiteracy and controlling rampant population growth.
What are the problems faced by primary sector?
One problem with relying on the primary sector is that often wealth becomes inequitably distributed. For example, a small number of firms gain monopoly power over the production of raw materials and pay workers only a small fraction of the revenue gained.
What are the problems faced by Indian Railways?
The Four major problems faced by Indian Railways are (i) large number of rivers requiring construction of bridges (ii) Hilly terrain where railway tracts are laid through low hills, gaps or tunnels (iii) sparse population and lack of economic viability (iv) difficulties to lay railway lines on sandy plains and swamps.
What are the 5 basic economic problems?
5 Basic Problems of an Economy (With Diagram)
- Problem # 1. What to Produce and in What Quantities?
- Problem # 2. How to Produce these Goods?
- Problem # 3. For whom is the Goods Produced?
- Problem # 4. How Efficiently are the Resources being Utilised?
- Problem # 5. Is the Economy Growing?
What were the 3 major problems faced by free India?
What are the current major issues in India?
- Corruption. The most widely spread endemic in India is corruption, which must be handled quickly and wisely. …
- Illiteracy. The percentage of illiteracy in India is alarming. …
- Education System. …
- Basic Sanitation. …
- Healthcare System. …
- Poverty. …
- Pollution. …
- Women’s Safety.
What is the biggest problem in the world?
In keeping with their economy-centered view, the World Economic Forum formulated a list of 10 most pressing points in 2016:
- Food security.
- Inclusive growth.
- Future of work/unemployment.
- Climate change.
- Financial crisis of 2007–2008.
- Future of the internet/Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Gender equality.
What was the immediate problems faced by independent India?
The newly independent India faced various inside problems like for example, religious extremism, casteism, naxalism, terrorist activity and secessionist sectarian violence in the regions or states. On top of that India faced a threat of overtaking because of its weak and vulnerable state after independence.