While a beginner can expect to earn anything between Rs. 1 Lakh to 1.5 Lakh per annum, the salary increases gradually with experience. An experienced architect can command up to Rs. 5 Lakh per annum in the current market.
Is architecture a good career in India?
Architecture is the art of planning, designing, and constructing buildings and other physical structures. As a respectable profession with the opportunity to start your own business, architecture is an attractive career choice for creative minds. …
What is the lowest salary for an architect?
How Much Does an Architect Make? Architects made a median salary of $80,750 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $105,600 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $62,600.
Are architects rich?
Technically, at least in the US, architects are “rich.” An upper-level manager, a partner or a principal generally make more than about 95-98% of the U.S. It’s also sort of the same way how people believe those working in the tech industry or engineering believe them to be well off.
Can architects be rich in India?
An experienced architect can command up to Rs. 5 Lakh per annum in the current market. Even within the field, the salaries vary widely, with private companies paying more than the government sector to hire skilled architects.
Which job has highest salary?
List of Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
- Medical Professionals (Doctors & Surgeons)
- Data Scientist.
- Machine Learning Experts.
- Blockchain Developer.
- Full Stack Software Developer.
- Product Management.
- Management Consultant.
- Investment Banker.
Which country pays architects most?
Here are some of the countries in the world with the highest paid architects.
- United Arab Emirates. Average salary – $98,000.
- Hong Kong. Average Salary – $94,000.
- United States. Average Salary – $80,490.
- Switzerland. Average Salary – $78,000.
- Singapore. Average Salary – $70,000.
- United Kingdom.
Which job has highest salary in India?
List of Highest Paying Jobs In India
- Business Management. Business Management or Business analysts are the highest paying jobs in India. …
- Doctors. …
- Air Hostess Or Cabin Crew. …
- Chartered Accountants. …
- Commercial Pilot. …
- Aeronautical engineer. …
- Actor. …
- Company Secretary.
Which M arch course is best?
20 Best Architecture Masters Degree Programs after B. Arch
- Masters in Architecture | Architecture Masters.
- M.Arch. in Conservation and Restoration.
- M. Arch in Architectural History and Theory.
- M. Arch. …
- Masters in Urban Planning.
- Masters in Urban Design.
- Masters in Urban Housing.
Which M arch is best?
Top M. Arch Colleges in India
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune. …
- University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (UVCE), Bangalore. …
- School of Planning & Architecture – Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Hyderabad. …
- Amity University, Noida. …
- Manipal University – Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal.
Is architecture good for future?
As a respectable profession with a scope of doing your own business, architecture is an appealing career choice for the creative minds. The idea of working on new designs, and creating beautiful spaces is certainly attractive. Plus, there are so many different career opportunities & specializations to choose from.