What should I do if I get 1 crore rupees?
Where do you invest to get maximum revenue if you have 1 crore…
- Invest in real estate: Invest in real estate can be a very good option as you have a big amount which can easily be used. …
- Invest in stocks: If you can bear the risk, invest in stocks for a better revenue.
What can I get in 1 crore?
Here are a few ideas which made more than 1 crore.
- Start a blog and build your audience.
- Affiliate marketing.
- Sell a Course and leverage it by Live training, workshop, mastermind and personal mentorship.
- Write several Books.
- Software as a service.
- Build an App which helps 10 lakh people.
- Freelance Expert.
What can you do with 1 crore in India Quora?
What do with 1 crore rupees in India? – Quora. If I had 1 crore, i will definitely invest the money and make a profit on interest as well. I have an opportunity that I would like to share with you. If I had 1 crore, i will definitely invest the money and make a profit on interest as well.
What is the best way to invest 1 crore in India?
Easiest Way of Accumulating Rs 1 crore With Mutual Funds
The easiest way of amassing Rs 1 crore with mutual funds is following the 15*15*15 rule. It says that if one invests Rs 15,000 a month for a period of 15 years in a fund, which offers returns at the rate of 15%, then they would accumulate Rs 1 crore.
Is 1 crore a lot of money in Pakistan?
In Pakistani English, large values of rupees are counted in thousands; lakh (100,000); crore (ten-millions); arab (billions); kharab (hundred-billions). …
Can I make FD of 1 crore?
If FD interest rate is 6.5%, then you get Rs 6.5 lakh on a fixed deposit of Rs 1 crore in a year. This means you get a monthly interest of Rs 54,167. If FD interest rate is 7%, then you get Rs 7 lakh on a fixed deposit of Rs 1 crore in a year. This means you get a monthly interest of Rs 58,333.
How can I earn 50 lakhs in 15 years?
Assuming an annual return of 12 per cent, your monthly investments of Rs 2,000 would help you to create a corpus of around Rs 10 lakh in 15 years. You must increase your monthly investment every year in line with your salary increase.
What will be value of 1 crore after 20 years?
After 20,25 and 30 years, the worth of Rs 1 crore will be about Rs 37.68 lakh, Rs 29.53 lakh and Rs 23.13 lakh respectively assuming an average inflation rate of 5 per cent.
How can I earn crores in one day?
You must follow 10 following Conditions :-
- Full determination to earn one crore with in one day.
- High thinking.
- Full faith in God and full devotion to God.
- Self confidence.
- Full Attention.
- Morale to struggle with all problems.
- Exclude word impossible from your dictionary.
- Capable yourself to do all impossible work.
How can I make 30000 rupees in a month?
23 Work from Home Jobs: Earn Rs 30,000 per Month without Investment
- Ad Reading work from Home. …
- GPT job from home. …
- Complete Online Surveys from Home. …
- Blogging. …
- Work as VA from Home. …
- Work from Home Writer. …
- Captcha Work. …
- Offline & Online Data Entry Jobs.
How do you make 1 cr in 5 years?
To get to Rs 1 crore in five years, you need to invest at least Rs 1.2 lakh, assuming an annual return of 12 per cent per year. You might get around Rs 45 lakhs if you invest Rs 50,000 for five years. Ideally, you should invest for a longer term in equities.
How can I make 2 lakhs in a month?
Below is the list of few activities that can make you earn ₹ 2 lakhs per month without even an academic degrees.
- Become a mobile app developer.
- Become a freelancer/consultant.
- Online selling (through Amazon or your own website) – People nowadays sell stuff through even WhatsApp.
- Become a blogger.
- Start your Youtube channel.
Is crore equal to billion?
Crores: Crore is again the unit of countable figures such as currency in Indian number system. … Therefore, one billion is equal to 100 crores. Thus our answer is;One billion is equal to 100 crore. Note: Like the million and billion there one more larger unit of countable figures is trillion.
How can I become Crorepati in 1 year?
Make Planned Investments in the Right Schemes
- a. SIP in Index Mutual Funds– Start by investing in Index Mutual Funds through SIP, say, 20 percent of the monthly investment. …
- b. SIP in Equity mutual Funds– 30 percent of the monthly investment and returns expected at 14-18%. …
- c. …