|Rank||State/Union Territory||Nominal GDP ₹ lakh crore = INR trillions; USD billions|
|1||Maharashtra||₹32.24 lakh crore (US$450 billion)|
|2||Tamil Nadu||₹19.43 lakh crore (US$270 billion)|
|3||Uttar Pradesh||₹17.05 lakh crore (US$240 billion)|
|4||Karnataka||₹16.65 lakh crore (US$230 billion)|
Which is the top 10 richest state in India?
Richest and poorest states in India by GDP
- Maharashtra ₹28.18 lakh crore (US$400 billion) 2019-20.
- Tamil Nadu ₹19.43 lakh crore (US$270 billion) 2020–21
- Uttar Pradesh ₹17.05 lakh crore (US$240 billion) 2020–21
- Karnataka ₹16.65 lakh crore (US$230 billion) 2020–21.
Which is the richest state in India 2020?
These are the 10 richest states in India by GDP
- Maharashtra. GDP Rs 27.96 lakh crore — The economy of Maharashtra is the largest in India . …
- Tamil Nadu. GDP Rs 17.25 lakh crore — Tamil Nadu has the second-largest economy in India. …
- Karnataka. …
- Uttar Pradesh. …
- Gujarat. …
- West Bengal. …
- Andhra Pradesh. …
Which state is very rich in India?
Maharashtra is the richest state in India with a gross state domestic product (GSDP) of ₹32.42 trillion equivalent to US$467 billion. The state is located in the westernmost part of India occupying a large portion of the Deccan Plateau.
Which state is very poor in India?
Chhattisgarh is one of the poorest states in India. About 1/3 of the population of Chhattisgarh lives below the poverty line. 93% of the people in the state of Chhattisgarh are poor.
Which state is safe for girl in India?
Indian states ranking by safety of women
Which is the poorest city in India?
Mumbai “The Dream city” hold the biggest slum area in India known as Dharavi. Asia’s largest slum, Dharavi, is spread over an area of 1.75 km along the Mahim river in central Mumbai. Dharavi is just one of many slum areas in city of Mumbai.
Which is the beautiful state in India?
1. Kerala. Kerala is one of the prettiest states, rightfully dubbed ‘God’s Own Country’. Here you will find pristine beaches at Kovalam, Muzhappilangad and Varkala.
Which state is fastest growing in India?
|Rank||State||GSDP Growth (At Current prices)|
Which is richest city in India?
10 Richest Cities in India That You Must Visit
- Mumbai. Haven’s we all heard about the City of Dreams? …
- Delhi. The next stop on our list is the capital of India, Delhi. …
- Kolkata. The ‘City of Joy’ that was once the capital of colonial India, Kolkata! …
- Bengaluru. …
- Chennai. …
- Hyderabad. …
- Pune. …
Which is the best state in India 2020?
NEW DELHI: Kerala emerged as the best governed state in the country while Uttar Pradesh ended at the bottom of the heap in the large states category in the Public Affairs Index-2020 (PAI-2020) released by Public Affairs Centre on Friday. Among the Union Territories, Chandigarh emerged as the best.
Which is the No 1 city in India?
The following is a list of top cities in India
|Serial no.||Indian Cities||Population|