Which zone is pallavaram?
Kundrathur taluk comes under Kancheepuram District and Pallavaram Taluk is moved to newly formed Chengalpattu District. The total area of Pallavaram is 95 km2 including Kundrathur and Mangadu Firkas forming a largest taluk.
What is my zone in Chennai?
Is pallavaram under Chennai Corporation?
The Pallavaram Corporation is a planned corporation to be built by the government of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu to expand the Chennai city limit. In 2011, Chennai Corporation extended its limit. … But later in year 2019, Avadi is upgraded as municipal corporation and Pallavaram is retained as municipality.
Which zone is gopalapuram?
It is surrounded by Royapettah in the North and East, Mylapore in the South-East, Teynampet in the South and Thousand Lights in the West.
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Which is the biggest area in Chennai?
The city together with the adjoining regions constitutes the Chennai Metropolitan Area, which is the 36th-largest urban area by population in the world.
|• Megacity||426 km2 (164.5 sq mi)|
|• MetroChennai metropolitan area||1,189 km2 (459.07 sq mi)|
|Elevation||7 m (23 ft)|
Which zone is Nungambakkam in Chennai?
Corporation Of Chennai Zone 9, Nungambakkam – Government Organisations in Chennai – Justdial.
What is Chennai famous for?
5 things that Chennai is well-known for
- The local food. Chennai is known for the Ambur Biryani. …
- Marina beach. Marina beach is among the most popular beaches in Chennai. …
- The coffee culture. Chennai is known for its coffee. …
- The Temples. Chennai is well known for its temples all over the country. …
Who is the richest person in Chennai?
List of 5 Richest People In Chennai 2018
- Kalanithi Maran. Net Worth – 5 Billion USD. Kalanithi M Maran is the richest man in Tamil Nadu. …
- Arun Pudur. Net Worth – 4 Billion USD. …
- Mallika Srinivasan. Net Worth – 2.3 Billion USD. …
- Amm Vellayan. Net Worth – 1.3 Billion USD. …
- K M Mappillai.
Who is current Chennai mayor?
Duraisamy is the mayor of Chennai. The Chennai Municipal Corporation has a history of 323 years and the Office of Mayor was formed in 1933.
What is Chennai city limit?
On January 22, the Tamil Nadu government issued a notification bringing 1,709 villages of the neighbouring districts of Tiruvallur, Kancheepuram and Vellore under the Chennai Metropolitan Development Area. This will take the city’s area from 1,189 sq km to over 8,878 sq km.