When we talk about billionaires, we usually think of people aged 40 or above. But Nikhil Kamath, the co-founder of Zerodha is India’s youngest billionaire at the age age of 34.
Who is the richest kid in India?
1. Anant Ambani. Anant Ambani might have come from a wealthy family, but he has pioneered his path and fought numerous challenges along the way. He is the youngest child of India’s billionaire Mukesh Ambani.
Who is the richest girl in India?
India’s richest women as per Hurun list: Kiran Mazumdar Shaw and Smita Crishna on top
- Radha Vembu – USD 1.7 billion. …
- GV Prasad & G Anuradha – USD 1.5 billion. …
- Kavita Yadupati Singhania & family – USD 1.4 billion. …
- Anu Aga & family – USD 1.1 billion. …
- Renu Munjal & family – USD 1.1 billion. …
- Kalpana Apurva Parekh – USD 1 billion.
Who is the richest kid in Bollywood?
Taimur. The cutest Taimur is Kareena Kapoor Khan’s child. He comes from one of India’s wealthiest families. In the Bollywood industry, he is also known as the richest star kid.
Who is the poorest person on earth?
A discussion into who is the poorest person in the world unveils a worst-case scenario of a rich man turned poor contrary to what most people would expect. If net worth is something to go by, then Jerome Kerviel is the poorest man alive in the 21st century, and he may hold this record for several more years.
Who is Trillionaire in India?
Dilip Shanghvi and family: Indian billionaire businessman and the owner of Sun Pharmaceuticals, has managed to be the tenth richest in the country as per the Hurun Global Rich list 2021. He and his family has an estimated worth of USD 12.5 billion.