“We should not be scared of losing manpower to other countries. India’s biggest strength is its human resource with 65% of our population below the age of 35 years.
What are the strengths of India?
- The cost of living is lower than in the United States. …
- India has many well-educated technology workers. …
- English is one of India’s official subsidiary languages. …
- India’s 1.3 billion people come from a wide range of economic and cultural backgrounds.
What is major strength of India?
the strength of India is a mature democracy that has rewritten its history by conquering hunger, poverty and illiteracy. weakness of India is a lack of national character and pride in being Indian.
What is the one main strength of Indian Constitution?
As our Constitution turns 70, we must not lose sight of one of its greatest strengths: its flexibility. The framers of our Constitution displayed remarkable foresight while drafting its amendment provisions. They were acutely aware that the Constitution they had drafted should neither be too rigid nor too flexible.
What kind of economy is India?
Today, India is considered a mixed economy: the private and public-sectors co-exist and the country leverages international trade.
What is India’s main source of income?
It is the service sector which is the main source of national income. Therefore service sector contribute more than 50% of the GDP. But it is the agricultural sector which employs more than 50% of the population. In that sense, more number of people in India are supported by agriculture.
What is the strength of our country?
Answer: Strength of our country is unity, Federal government, No discrimination, Rights to every citizen.
What are the strengths of Indian economy?
1. Strengths of Indian Economy
- India has a mixed economy. Indian economy is a typical example of mixed economy. …
- Agriculture plays the key role. …
- An emerging market. …
- Emerging Economy. …
- Fast Growing Economy. …
- Fast growing Service Sector. …
- Large Domestic consumption. …
- Rapid growth of Urban areas.
What are the opportunities in India?
Opportunities in India
- Auto and Auto Components.
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance.
- Construction and Infrastructure.
- Tourism, Hospitality and Travel.
- Leadership & Management.
Why is the Indian Constitution criticized?
The Indian Constitution can be subjected to many criticisms of which three may be briefly mentioned: first, that it is unwieldy; second, that it is unrepresentative and third, that it is alien to our conditions.
What are the drawbacks of Indian Constitution?
Article 370 was a big big failure. Our Constitution makes our system Socialist and upto some extent tending towards Communism(Probably Domino Effect). No substantial provision to encourage local languages or Hindi. There are articles like 343 or 351 but practically those have been useless.
What is good about Indian Constitution?
“The Indian Constitution is one of the great success stories of the country. It has integrated a diverse nation and has withstood grave threats to democracy in the past,” Ginsburg told TOI. … He said that democracy is defined by three elements: elections, rule of law, and freedom of speech.
Does India have a weak economy?
India’s economy has fallen on hard times. According to the Advance Estimates (January) of the National Statistical Office (NSO), the growth of the gross domestic product (GDP) will be 5% in 2019-20 in real terms; many private forecasters have put the figure even lower.
What companies use SWOT analysis?
Businesses perform a SWOT during strategic planning.
How to Find Top Companies’ SWOT Analysis Information
- Amazon SWOT Analysis and Company Analysis.
- Apple SWOT Analysis and Company Analysis.
- Dell SWOT Analysis and Company Analysis.
- Google SWOT Analysis and Company Analysis.
- Microsoft SWOT Analysis and Company Analysis.
What are the challenges in India?
What are the current major issues in India?
- Corruption. The most widely spread endemic in India is corruption, which must be handled quickly and wisely. …
- Illiteracy. The percentage of illiteracy in India is alarming. …
- Education System. …
- Basic Sanitation. …
- Healthcare System. …
- Poverty. …
- Pollution. …
- Women’s Safety.